There is still time to sign up for the H54H 5K Race For Hope – Boston in Artesani Park on Saturday, October 6th. Here are five reasons why you should run it this Saturday.
- #ForJared. Jared’s story is one of bravery and determination. Formerly one of High Five For Hope’s Spotlight Survivors, Jared has relapsed (AML) after being in remission for 2.5+ years. The goal is to raise funds to ease his burden, and support him like only the High Five community can!
- The 5K starts at 2:00 pm! Yes, finally, a race in the afternoon. You don’t have to get up early. You can rest up, fuel properly, have no worries about your alarm not going off. It’s at 2:00 pm. We need more later start options out there!
- After the race you can enjoy a nice cold beer from Bent Water Brewing. I wish more 5Ks had beer at the finish line. This is such an awesome amenity to such a wonderful race.
- It’s only $25 and you get a race t-shirt with your race packet. Think about that. You get a race t-shirt, beer, and your helping to support Jared and H54H!
- Use code “BIBRAVE18” and receive 10% OFF when you register at http://www.highfivesforhope.org/upcoming-events/5krace4hope-boston/
Make it a rewarding afternoon and come out and support Jared and High Five For Hopes.Loading Likes...