I want to hear from you and share your Runspirational moments. If you have a blog and want to share a story, email it to me at Run@Runspirational.com and I’ll list a link here. If don’t have a blog but want to share your story, send it to me and I’ll post it here. Run to Inspire … Inspired to Run!
A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
I thought this was awesome. This is from Amy Glass. She has a great blog and twitter account that you need to check out.
Blog – http://www.willrun4icecream.com/
Twitter – @MrsGlass
Runners Help Injured 73-Year-Old Man Finish Half Marathon
Love this. Great job Nathanael Dillard and Colin Jackson. Way to be Runspirational.
- “You must expect great things from yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “With self-discipline, all things are possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- It’s supposed to be hard. The hard is what makes it great.
- When your legs are tired, run with your heart.
- Run fast. Run slow. Run far. Run close. Just run.
- I can and I will.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Run your own race.