Disclaimer: I received a free entry to the Runner’s World Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
I’ve been looking forward to running the Runner’s World Half Marathon for a few months ago. I’ve decided to come up with a few goals for tomorrow. We will see how I do in accomplishing them. Good luck to all of the other runners tomorrow. Run your race.
- Remember to use the first couple of miles to loosen up and settle into a good pace. Look at running near marathon pace.
- Run all of the hills similar to how I’m planning on running the bridges during the NYC Marathon. Don’t go crazy and let the downhills take me.
- Work on my hydration at each of the water stops.
- Take salt sticks every 30-45 minutes.
- Repeat positive mantras throughout. Stay mentally strong.
- Try and take in the rich history of Bethlehem throughout the race.
- Just have fun. The rest will take care of itself.
- Be proud the entire day.
I’m hoping for a good race and we’ll see what that ends up being. I’m using this race as a tune up for the NYC Marathon. I’m ready. Now it’s time to have fun. Time to run the Runner’s World Half Marathon.Loading Likes...