Welcome to the newest edition of “Runspirational Reflections”. Just some quick thoughts. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
- I have been updating the Runspirational Instagram account daily now. I’d love for you to follow me on there @berunspirational Check it out. Meeting lots of new runners from around the world, which is very cool.
- As the weather has truly turned to Fall weather, I feel my runs have been getting better and better. My pace has been getting faster on a lot of runs, especially out of the gate. I’ve been very pleased with my progress.
- Yesterday, I had to run with a long sleeve compression shirt and a long sleeve pull over along with gloves as it was pretty cold. Today though was the perfect running weather. I was out in just a t-shirt. Amazing the temperature swings we can have.
- I plan on starting to break in my two new pairs of Asics Gel Nimbus 18s. I really need to replace two of my running shoes. Make sure you never wait too long to get new shoes.
- Hopefully, you got a chance to read my review on the Super Hero Half Marathon. If not, check it out here.
- I’m looking forward to the Ashenfelter 8K on Thanksgiving morning. Love that race and right now I’m focusing on hopefully beating my race PR again this year.
- To anyone running the NYC Marathon this weekend, GOOD LUCK! Enjoy it. I wish you all success. I’m looking forward to catching some of it on TV. I’m cheering for you all. You are so #runspirational.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Have you ever run the NYC Marathon?
- What is the next race on your schedule?
- How often do you change out your running sneakers?