I figured since I just started this website/blog, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram accounts, now was a good time to put out some of my 2017 goals (even though January is coming to a close). So without further ado I present to you my Runspirational 2017 goals.
- Run the New Jersey Half Marathon
- Run the Ashenfelter 8K on Thanksgiving
- Run the Trinity 5K Reindeer Run
- Run a 10K Race
- Run at least 5 5K Races
- Sign up for a fall marathon or half marathon (just need to wait for the Giants 2017 schedule)
- Keep up with this blog and social media posts to help highlight and spread Runspirational awesomeness
- Lose at least 30 lbs to get in a better running form
- Set a new PR for 5Ks
- Set a new PR for the Ashenfelter
- Make new runner friends
- Make sure I always thank those that help me this year
So we’ll see how it goes.
Oh, today was a cross training day. I did the elliptical for 62 minutes. Was able to get my heart rate up and maintain it through most of the duration. I also was able to keep the steps per minute between 190-200 without holding on to the rails. Working on that. Great sweat and gave my legs a different work out.Loading Likes...